Re: Documentation on configuring Debian for desktop use?

Hi Bryan,

I think this is a good idea. Quite a lot of the Desktop Tuning I have
used is available in the Debian User Manuals[1]. I have also had to
collect some hardware related How-To's to help get X running right and
what not. It would be nice to consolidate the Desktop related
information in to one Debian Desktop Guide. How about we list all the
desktop related guides we know of and use on a regular basis. This would
become our base reference for what to write. Who else is interested?

Thanks,

Matthew McGuire

[1] - http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals