Summary about the contact to Novell/SuSE

Morning

Here is a short summary about my approach to Novell/SuSE:

- I'm in contact with Susan Perrin:
"I understand that the engineering team is preparing the source for
distribution on forge cvs.  However I don't have an exact date for
release.  I've made inquiries, and hope to hear back from them soon.  If
you haven't heard back from me by next week, can you send me an email to
remind me to follow up?"

- Further I'm in contact with Lars Köke from SuSE PreSales who sent me some
links:
-> Info pages from Novell about YaST:
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/nnlsmag/qna/yast.html
-> Source code:
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/current/suse/src/
-> See as well:
http://www.suse.de/en/business/products/server/sles/packages/x86/yast2.html
http://www.suse.de/de/private/products/suse_linux/prof/yast.html

And here another link of the yast forge page:
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?yast

- And the last I try to get in contact with Klaus Kaempf hopefully still
"Research & Development, Head of YaST development". But he is in vacation
till Dec 7th.

All a good weekend
Mario