Unable to open Debian 3.0r0 Image

                                                                    11/23

List members:

        I'm unable to open the Debian 3.0r0 Image (77MB download) using
Stuff It Expander.  I get an error message saying that  the "Archive was
compressed with an unknown compression method". I'd appreciate any advice.
I'm running Bochs 2.2.1, the x86 Emulator, on a G4 Mac running OS 10.3.6.
Thanks in advance for any help.

                                                                  Sincerely,

                                                              Mark Pavlick