(sid) kde3.3 - X performance

Hi everybody,
I noticed my laptop is slower with debian/kde3.3 installed i've tried with prelink but no results :-( Is there a way to improve X performance? i mean a laptop *very* oriented to a desktop use..
thanks in advance.

--
- Riccardo Tortorici -
Linux Registered User #365170

http://www.georgedillon.com/web/netiquette.shtml#charity

Sponsor:
Pomodoro San Marzano DOP! Solo su Terrasolis.com Spedizione Gratis per spese superiori a  85 Euro
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2497&d=5-10