Re: fbsplash: introducing fbplash in debian (howto)

>> From a week i'm trying to implements fbsplash on
debian. I'm happy that
>> fbsplash patch is now inside the debian kernel, and
i hope that vesa-tng
>> will be soon in it.

>Just out of interest, how come Debian kernel
maintainers accepted this patch?

>*/ Christoffer Sawicki <qerub@home.se>

To be honest i didn't know either. Im currently the
maintainer of the url that was posted. If this *as i
have said to website??? if this is going to become a
more intergrated (ie not my way) way of added fbsplash
i might as well close my own development of it as
theres no point having 2 implementations of the same
thing. From a personal perspective i did my package
the way i have from a "power user" aspect but i dont
think this is the desired way.

Anyway i'd like some feedback, keep it going or quit
while im ahead??

Cheers

Glyn