[Fwd: Re: YaST2 for Debian (aka nYaST)]

---
Rumen Krasstev - Object Builder Software Bulgaria
Sofia, 113 Tzarigradsko Shose, phone: +359 2 974 33 16
web: http://www.obs.bg, email: rkrastev@obs.bg, icq: 35447386
###I'm using only free or/and open source software###
Share the freedom - "Free Software Association - Bulgaria" http://www.fsa-bg.org
---

--- Begin Message ---
On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 15:30, C. Gatzemeier wrote:
> Thanks for the overview Rumen!
>
> > and Debian in architectural level. For example almost all configurations
> > in YaST2 are made in directory sysconfig which is not LSB1/2 compatible,
>
> Is it correct that the settings from /etc/sysconfig are written to the actual
> application's config files in a second step?

Probably an offtopic question: Where can I get the source code of YaST2?

Kindly,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>

--- End Message ---