Re: YaST2 for Debian (aka nYaST)

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 16:35 +0200, Rumen Krasstev wrote:

[...]

> In this meaning I thing for this project a team of 3-4 people and 6-9
> months probably will be enough...

I think that with such resources you can give to GNOME System Tools and
the setup-tools backends the needed work to cover missing parts and that
will be available easily for any Linux distribution instead of just run
yast2 in Debian. Also, don't think you will get people that knows how to
improve Yast if they need to know about that complex system. If they
should learn that language you were talking about, add some extra months
to learn it...

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín