Re: Where are we going?

Luis M wrote:
On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 19:56, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 12:32:36 -0500, Luis M <lemsx1@latinomixed.com> wrote:

A date should be set. That way we can be there.
Choose one Matt.

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 10:27, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:

The debian desktop project seems to be just lurking around not doing
anything directly desktop related. I purpose we have a meeting (like next
month) on our IRC channel (#debian-desktop) to discuss what future (if
any) the debian-desktop project has.

How does Wed feb 25 at 7:00PM EST sound?

Since nobody really objected to the time chosen, we can safely assume
that the time is right and the "place" is right. So, please update your
calendars/evolution/palm pilots/zaurus or whatever you use to help you
remember things.
Also, please let's get a list of things down that we should discuss
during that meeting, and let's hope that something good comes out of it.
I really like Matt's ideas of having a "debian-desktop" branch a la
"testing" or "unstable". However, we have time to think and come up with
better solutions to be discussed during the "meeting".

The minutes should definately be posted on the website. Or at least a summary, a la Gentoo.

--
Joel Konkle-Parker
Webmaster  [Ballsome.com]

E-mail     [jjk3@msstate.edu]