Re: About that List?

We were discussing about it and somebody already did!

Awesome. They took the Anaconda installer, used for RedHat installations
and Debianized it very nicely, for Sarge.
Now, Sarge will be released (when stable) with an installer from Debian,
and another installer from  Progeny (for x86 IA-32 and IA-64
architectures) and it will include Gnome 2.4!! yoohoo...

Now it's a matter of accelerating the process so that Debian sarge can
be release anytime before 2005!

For the impatient, you can get the Sarge ISOs (including Anaconda) from
here:

http://platform.progeny.com/anaconda/

--
Luis M