Debian derivatives census: PakOS: welcome!

Hi Subhani Minhas (BCCed),

I would like to welcome yourself and PakOS to the Debian derivatives
census! Would you like to take this opportunity to introduce yourself
and PakOS to us all?

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/PakOS

It would be great if you could fill in as many of the fields on the
PakOS census page as you have data for and clear out the others since
there are many fields that haven't been modified from the template.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate

It would be great if you could join our mailing list and IRC channel:

https://wiki.debian.org/DerivativesFrontDesk

I would encourage you to look at Debian's guidelines for derivatives:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines

You may want to look at our census QA page, some of the mails from there
may apply to PakOS.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA

You don't appear to be subscribed to the PakOS census page,
I've made a few changes to the PakOS census page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/PakOS?action=info

You don't appear to be subscribed to the PakOS census error output,
please add a line containing email addresses separated by spaces:

 * Subscribers: someone@example.org

Would it be possible for you to add the PakOS sources.list to the wiki
page? This will eventually help feed back patches and new packages to
Debian developers.

I note that PakOS is based on Debian stable. A great way to help ensure
that the next Debian release is working well is to install and run the
how-can-i-help tool and try to work on any issues that come up.

https://wiki.debian.org/how-can-i-help
https://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/blog/?p=837
https://packages.debian.org/unstable/how-can-i-help

The page is missing a dpkg vendor field. It is important that Debian
derivatives set this properly on installed systems and mention the value
of the field in the derivatives census.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines#Vendor

I've added the PakOS blog to Planet Debian derivatives which helps the
Debian community find out the things that are happening in the world of
Debian derivatives.

https://planet.debian.org/deriv/

Unfortunately there aren't any local Debian groups listed for Pakistan,
you might be interested in organising one and adding it to the wiki.

https://wiki.debian.org/LocalGroups

Next year the annual Debian conference is in Haifa, Israel. It would be
great if developers from PakOS could attend DebConf. If this isn't
possible, the following year DebConf bids are being made for.

https://debconf20.debconf.org/
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/21

I would encourage any attendees to volunteer to ensure the continued the
success of the annual Debian conference, here are some examples of
things that need helpers.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/19/Volunteer
https://debconf-video-team.pages.debian.net/docs/volunteer_roles.html

Please feel free to circulate this mail within the PakOS team.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise