AW: ELBE: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

Hello Jonas,

sorry for the late response.

Elbe is just a tool to generate a distro (or BSP) based on Debian. So, Linutronix is not generating a new distribution based on Debian. Our customers using the Elbe tool they are doing so.

Anyway thanks for the mail and the invitation.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Heinz Egger
Linutronix GmbH
Zweigniederlassung / branch office Marktoberdorf
Phone: +49 7556 25 999 0; Fax.: +49 7556 25 999 99

Hinweise zum Datenschutz finden Sie hier (Informations on data privacy can be found here): https://linutronix.de/kontakt/Datenschutz.php

Linutronix GmbH | Firmensitz (Registered Office): Uhldingen-Mühlhofen | Registergericht (Registration Court): Amtsgericht Freiburg i.Br., HRB700 806 | Geschäftsführer (Managing Directors): Heinz Egger, Thomas Gleixner