MakuluLinux: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

Hi,

I note that you are producing a software distribution based on Debian.

http://www.makululinux.com/wp/
https://www.debian.org/

I would like to invite you to add your distribution to the Debian
derivatives census. You can do so by clicking here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

Using the above link, you can enter your distribution name, and then
click "Add a new derivative", which will take you to a template to fill
in your distribution's relevant information. Please note you may
need to create a Debian wiki account (if you do not already have one),
which is a quick process.

The Debian derivatives census is attempting to gather detailed
information about Debian derivatives for integration of that
information into Debian infrastructure and for the development of
relationships between Debian and our derivatives. In addition, we will
be doing some QA on the data that you provide. You can read more about
our integration and QA at the following links:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Integration
https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA

Please direct any questions to the derivatives mailing list or IRC
channel via the following links: