Re: [britney]: Do you use --control-files or the "legacy package layout" in your derivative?

Hi Niela!

Am So., 30. Dez. 2018 um 20:19 Uhr schrieb Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>:

> Hi,
>
> I am writing to you, because I know that you are (or have been) involved
> in setting up or maintaining a britney instance for a Debian derivative.
>  If you are no longer involving please let me know who to contact
> instead (where applicable).
> [...]

Neither Tanglu nor PureOS make use of this feature, so I have no
objections against removing it. Even if we were using it, I think
migrating away from it would make sense in general.

Cheers,
    Matthias