Re: PelicanHPC: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

Sorry for the inconvenience and Thanks for the information.
I shall send an email to Michael Creel requesting the information.

Thanks,
Sowmya

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 2:03 PM Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> wrote:
Dear Soumya,

Le dimanche 30 septembre 2018 à 13:41 +0530, Soumya Veeranna a écrit :

> I note that you are producing a software distribution based on
> Debian.
>
> https://pelicanhpc.org/
> https://www.debian.org/
>
> I would like to invite you to add your distribution to the Debian
> derivatives census, which attempts to gather detailed information
> about Debian derivatives that is useful to Debian, for integration of
> that information into Debian infrastructure and for the development
> of
> relationships between Debian and our derivatives. In addition we will
> be doing some QA on the data that you enter into the census.

You sent this message to the wrong person. I am not the maintainer of
PelicanHPC. I think you should rather contact Michael Creel, whose
contact information is on the website.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot