Re: Answer: Debian derivatives census: BlankOn: status?

Dear Paul,
At this time https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/BlankOn I have updated.

Thank you

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Aris Eko <aris.priyanto@di.blankon.in> wrote:
Dear Paul Wise,
We are currently following your advice and are currently running. We thank you for your attention as a new developer.
Soon we will give news, whether it's consultation if you encounter obstacles or if it is done.

Best Regard.

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Sun, 2017-08-06 at 16:44 +0700, Aris Eko wrote:

> Currently, Suroboyo support has been dropped and Uluwatu is still in
> heavy development. The current release that we maintain is Tambora.
> Because currently, we using difference domain for uluwatu
> development.

In that case, I suggest you:

Move Rote and Suroboyo to a repository for historical releases.

Remove Uluwatu from the main repository for releases.

Remove the Rote/Suroboyo sources.list entries from the census page.

Change the Uluwatu sources.list entry in the census page to point to
the different domain that you are using for Uluwatu development.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/BlankOn