Re: Answer: Debian derivatives census: BlankOn: status?

Dear Paul,
The following is a statement from the release manager

Hi Pabs,

Thanks for remind us about this issue.

Currently, Suroboyo support has been dropped and Uluwatu is still in heavy development. The current release that we maintain is Tambora.

Since it is still in development, the uluwatu repository will be changed, broken, and updated frequently.

May we request to disable url repository for BlankOn 11.0 Uluwatu?

Because currently, we using difference domain for uluwatu development.

Thank you.

Estu
Release Manager of BlankOn Uluwatu

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 8:47 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 12:07 AM, Paul Wise wrote:

> BTW, I see there are some issues with uluwatu and suroboyo-security:
>
> W: Failed to fetch http://arsip.blankonlinux.or.id/blankon/dists/uluwatu/restricted/source/Sources  404  Not Found [IP: 202.154.57.165 80]

We are still getting these errors, could you take a look?