Re: Debian derivatives census: Inquisitor: status?

Greetings!

*** Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [2017-06-14 09:31]:
>The Inquisitor domain[1] seems to be expired and says it is parked.
>What is the status of Inquisitor? Is it still active, developed & used?

Personally I have not participated in that project for many years. Seems
that development really stopped a long time ago. So I can not say anything
particular. Mikhail is responsible for that domain.

--
Sergey Matveev (http://www.stargrave.org/)