Re: Debian derivatives census: Parrot Security: welcome!

We fixed almost everything, we experienced some issues with mate because of the transition from gtk2 to gtk3 that forced us to remake almost from scratch our gtk themes, but now everything works.

We would be happy to help other distributions out there which use debian stretch/sid if they are facing the same problems.

Fri Jun 03 2016 22:20:47 EDT from "Paul Wise" <pabs@debian.org> Subject: Re: Debian derivatives census: Parrot Security: welcome!