Re: Metamorphose Linux: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Guillem Jover wrote:

> It seems like you posted in Spanish, but the forum is in Portuguese.

Woops, I was mislead by a certain proprietary automatic translation service :(

Will re-posting an automated Portuguese translation.

> And BTW nice work herding the derivatives! :)

Thanks. I need help in case you or others are interested.

Django developers would be especially appreciated to work on the
package tracker patches panel idea:

https://bugs.debian.org/779400

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise