Re: Re: Debian derivatives

On Tue, 09 Jun 2015, Paul Wise wrote:

> I registered these derivatives related events at DebConf15:
> https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/262/debian-derivatives-panel/

The panel was approved, see attached.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

Thanks for taking part of DebConf15 as a speaker.

We are glad to confirm to you that your proposal "262 - Debian derivatives panel" [1] has been approved to be part of the official DebConf schedule.

We look forward to your presentation taking place in Heidelberg in only a few weeks!

[1]: https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/262/debian-derivatives-panel/

Thanks!
Maxy on behalf of the
DebConf Content Team
--
Se necesitan voluntarios para dominar el mundo.
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/