Debian derivatives census: Debian 8 (jessie) released!

Hi all,

I note that some Debian derivatives are based on Debian stable. The
Debian release team have recently released[1] Debian 8 (jessie).

This means that if you have not already started, you will need to start
the migration of your stable release to be based on Debian 8 (jessie)
instead the current base of Debian wheezy/squeeze. Once you have
switched to jessie, please update your census page to reflect that.

Debian releases receive security updates for one year after the release
of the next version so you have some time to migrate your users before you
will need to provide your own security support.

If you have already migrated your distribution to the new version, now is
a great time to start work on integrating your changes back into Debian.
If your team does not include any Debian developers, please take a look
at the mentors[2] and bug reporting[3] web pages.

Please direct any questions you have to the derivatives list[4] or IRC
channel[5]. We strongly encourage you to join both of these.

     1. https://www.debian.org/News/2015/20150426
     2. http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers
     3. https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
     4. https://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives
     5. ircs://irc.oftc.net/debian-derivatives

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise