Re: repo tools

On our end reprepo is definitely part of our pipeline, but the internal master repository that reprepo exposes to the public is built directly from an OBS instance. More info in our debconf talk there:

https://youtu.be/gWaG9hOvNn0

On Apr 8, 2015 7:06 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 4:05 AM, Joshua Powers wrote:

> I was curious to know what tools other derivatives are using to build their repos?

Information about this is listed in the derivatives census (search for
"Archive tool"):

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusFull

It looks like reprepro is the most popular one for derivatives.

aptly is one of the newest ones.

BTW, would be great to have hLinux join the derivatives cenus,
instructions here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise