Re: Debian derivatives census: Qlustar: welcome!

On Tue, 2014-09-30 at 09:54 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:

> I would like to welcome yourself and Qlustar to the Debian derivatives
> census! Would you like to take this opportunity to introduce yourself
> and Qlustar to us all?

I realised that Qlustar makes storage clusters. The Debian wayback
machine[1] currently has two online locations but more could be useful.
The service currently contains 26TB of data, growing at a rate of around
5TB per year. If you could be interested in sponsoring another mirror,
please get in touch with the Debian hardware donation team[2].

     1. http://snapshot.debian.org/
     2. hardware-donations@debian.org

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise