Re: Debian derivatives census: Kali Linux: typo in Release file

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014, Paul Wise wrote:
> There is a typo in the Kali Linux Release file:
>
> http://repo.kali.org/kali/dists/kali-bleeding-edge/Release
>
> This line:  NotAutomatic:  yes
> Should be replaced with this one (remove U+00A0 NO-BREAK SPACE char):
> NotAutomatic: yes

Fixed, thanks for the notice.

> Since you use reprepro, I think a bug report against is needed. Could

That non-breaking space was actually in the reprepro configuration file
(my keyboard mapping makes it easy to insert non-breaking space with
Shift+Space).

Cheers,

PS: My email at kali.org is buxy@kali.org not rhertzog@
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/