Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf14?

Hi,

Paul Wise wrote (30 Jun 2014 14:02:40 GMT) :
> Who is involved in a Debian derivative and going to DebConf14?

o/

> What sort of derivatives related events do we want to have at DebConf14?

It *might* be that, after Tails contributors summit, we at Tails have
specific ideas about how our delta with Debian can be tracked. I'll be
able to be more specific mid-July.

I'll also try to get something around AppArmor organized with a few
Ubuntu people. No doubt that's derivatives -related :)

Other than that, well, if Tails' experience can be helpful for any
other derivatives-related event that's organized, please let me know.

Cheers,
--
intrigeri