Debian derivatives census: Parsix: usbredir source package extraction error

Hi ,

When I try to extract the usbredir source package from Parsix, I get an
error. This is with both Debian wheezy and Debian jessie:

$ dget --allow-unauthenticated -q http://packages.parsix.org/official/pool/main/u/usbredir/usbredir_0.6-2.dsc
dpkg-source: info: extracting usbredir in usbredir-0.6
dpkg-source: info: unpacking usbredir_0.6.orig.tar.bz2
dpkg-source: info: unpacking usbredir_0.6-2.debian.tar.gz
dpkg-source: info: applying update-usbredirserver-whatis-entry.diff
dpkg-source: info: fuzz is not allowed when applying patches
dpkg-source: info: if patch 'update-usbredirserver-whatis-entry.diff' is correctly applied by quilt, use 'quilt refresh' to update it
dpkg-source: error: expected ^--- in line 3 of diff `usbredir-0.6/debian/patches/update-usbredirserver-whatis-entry.diff'

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise