Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf14?

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 10:02 PM, Paul Wise wrote:

> Who is involved in a Debian derivative and going to DebConf14?
>
> What sort of derivatives related events do we want to have at DebConf14?

Thanks for all the feedback. I've registered two events:

https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/82/debian-derivatives-discussion/
https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14/meeting/83/debian-derivatives-guidelines-bof/

I hope to have the derivatives patch generation going again before
DebConf (Debian sysadmins deploying more storage and RAM is the
blocker right now) and if that happens I'll register a session for
doing patch generation logs review and patch review ala DEX.

If you have registered any events, please share the links here, the
web software being used this year doesn't list not-yet-approved events
on the event index yet.

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise