Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf14?

* Paul Wise [Mon Jun 30, 2014 at 10:02:40PM +0800]:

> Who is involved in a Debian derivative and going to DebConf14?

Alexander 'formorer' Wirt and myself from the Grml.org team.

> What sort of derivatives related events do we want to have at DebConf14?

A BoF or some other kind of discussion session would be nice
IMO. I'd like to see what problems other derivatives have, what
they're currently working on (systemd for live usage, automated
building/testing,...) and further things that we might share.

regards,
-mika-