Re: Tails/Debian delta [Was: Sponsoring a Tails hackfest?]

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 3:30 PM, intrigeri wrote:

> Doesn't unetbootin work for Debian ISO images?

No idea but I seem to remember someone saying somewhere that
unetbootin likes breaking ISO images and does more than just write to
a device.

> I'd be willing to do that, yes. The main blocker currently is the
> co-installability with iceweasel problem. This would have to be solved
> in the torbrowser package, which does not exist yet (chicken'n'egg),
> so I'm not sure against which package such a bug should be filed.
> Any hint?

I'm not familiar with how different TBB is from Firefox and which
parts change but I guess you would reuse the parts that are unpatched
and build the parts that are patched into a torbrowser package and
have the Tor Browser menu file launch the right things.

> Thanks for the suggestions!

Thanks for the info :)

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise