Re: Debian derivatives census: Inquisitor: status?

Hi Paul,

> The Inquisitor website[1] is giving me a 403 Forbidden error message.
> What is the status of Inquisitor? Is it still active, developed & used?

Thanks, man! That was a misconfiguration after web server update since
February, 19th, and nobody has ever told me. I'm so sorry, I'll go
investigate and fix it now.

Inquisitor's still alive, active & used. Development proceeds slowly
at our GitHub repos, although we aren't updating the site frequently.

> Please take this opportunity to update the Inquisitor entry[2] in the
> Debian derivatives census and synchronise it with the template[3].
>
>      1. http://www.inquisitor.ru/
>      2. https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Inquisitor
>      3. https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate

Sure thing! Thanks again!