Re: Debian derivatives census: Matriux: welcome!

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 6:05 AM, Prajwal Panchmahalkar wrote:

> Yes, there is no official blog for Matriux, we developers post the news on our personal blogs and Matriux forums.

Please list your personal blogs in the "developer blogs" field of the
census page. If there is an announcement/news forum then you could
list that as the official blog.

> the dpkg vendor parent is set to Debian.

What is the dpkg Vendor and Vendor-URL set to on Matriux?

It should look something like this:

$ cat /etc/dpkg/origins/default

Vendor: Matriux
Vendor-URL: http://www.matriux.com/