Re: Debian derivatives census: SprezzOS: website broken

Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
> Hi Nick,
>
> I just noticed that the SprezzOS website is broken, it returns an empty
> page or a 404 depending on the URL requested. Is the SprezzOS project
> still active or should we mark it as inactive in the derivatives census?

We've had some rather major technical issues over the past two weeks.
Everything is expected to be fixed by Friday. Sorry for any problems this
has caused!

--
nick black     http://www.sprezzatech.com -- unix and hpc consulting
to make an apple pie from scratch, you need first invent a universe.