Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf13

Hello,

> > Hi all,
> >
> > Who is involved in a Debian derivative and going to DebConf13?
> >
> > What sort of derivatives related events do we want to have at DebConf13?
>
> No derivative attendance.? Thats unfortunate. Still, for most people
>  debconf is a long way away where ever it is :) thanks, kk

We at DoudouLinux are interested in attending DebConf13. Indeed we'd
like to have the opportunity to present our project, maybe with kind of
conference and/or demonstration stand. As we've never attended any
DebConf in the past, we're unsure about what we can propose for a
DebConf. Maybe you can tell us more?

Cheers,
--
Jean-Michel Philippe