Debian derivatives census: Tanglu: welcome!

Hi Brice,

I would like to welcome yourself and Tanglu to the Debian derivatives
census! Would you like to take this opportunity to introduce yourself
and Tanglu to us all?

http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Tanglu

It would be great if you could join our mailing list and IRC channel:

http://wiki.debian.org/DerivativesFrontDesk

I would encourage you to look at Debian's guidelines for derivatives:

http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines

You may want to look at our census QA page, some of the mails from there
may apply to Tanglu.

http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusQA

You don't appear to be subscribed to the Tanglu census page, I've made a
few changes to the page:

http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Tanglu?action=info

Can you check if the "Distribution type" and "Debian derivative model"
fields are correct?

There are quite a few differences in the binary/source package names
provided by your apt repository. Are there some lines missing from the
sources.list you provided?

http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Tanglu/diff_source_packages
http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Tanglu/diff_binary_packages

There doesn't appear to be an official Tanglu blog, just the planet,
which is now syndicated on Planet Debian derivatives. This will help
the Debian community find out the things that are happening in Tanglu.

http://planet.debian.org/deriv/

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise