Re: Canaima Derivative

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:

> The repo at [2] isn't complete. I went through it and some sources are
> missing. For example the web page at [3] doesn't have the source Debian
> package for debootstrap_1.0.10canaima1_all.deb.
>
> [3]http://repositorio.canaima.softwarelibre.gob.ve/pool/usuarios/d/debootstrap/

That version of debootstrap doesn't appear to be referenced by any of
the apt metadata from the census sources.list, so this is probably due
to incomplete repository cleanup. More examples of that are here:

http://repositorio.canaima.softwarelibre.gob.ve/

In addition, there is quite a lot of mismatch between the Packages and
Sources files and Canaima are missing a lot of hashes for various
source packages:

http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Canaima/diff_binary_packages
http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Canaima/diff_source_packages
http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/Canaima/check-package-list