Re: Debian derivatives census: new maintainer for AlienVault OSSIM page?

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi pancho,

Hi, Paul.

> Amaya mentioned that you are her replacement for the AlienVault OSSIM
> page in the Debian derivatives census[1].

I will leave the company tomorrow, so I won't be available on this
email address anymore.

Thanks for your continued effort.  As a positive note, the package
repos provided by AlienVault are now signed.

Before you ask, I don't think there is anybody here who would take on
this role after me.  Sorry for that.

Happy hacking,

--
Pedro F. «pancho» Horrillo