Re: DEX Home Page Styling

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Eli Flanagan wrote:

> I can help transfer the ikiwiki content over to wiki.d.o when needed.

That would be great, please do, I don't think there is anything
blocking it. Part of it appears to have already been done:

http://wiki.debian.org/DEX/

> Regarding the generated output, does that refer to output from
> http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/ and
> http://dex.alioth.debian.org/dextools/ ?

Correct:

http://dex.alioth.debian.org/census/
http://dex.alioth.debian.org/dextools/

> This is a side note, but it  dextools is throwing a couple JavaScript
> errors. I could also help debug/resolve these.

I hope Nathan Handler can comment on this, but I guess dextools needs
a bit of work. Info about the project is here:

http://wiki.debian.org/DEX/dextools

Code appears to be available here:

git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/dex/gsoc2011.git

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise