Re: Parsix GNU/Linux 5.0-TEST-3 has been released

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 3:07 AM, Alan Baghumian wrote:

> This version ships with GNOME 3.8.3 desktop environment and Linux 3.8.13
> kernel built on top of rock solid Debian Wheezy (7.0) platform. This
> version also merges all security and bug fix updates from Debian
> repositories as of July 17, 2013.

Hmm, from the version numbers I guess you aren't using official Debian
backports for this? Have you considered using those and helping the
relevant teams create backports where none exist?

http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=wheezy-backports&searchon=sourcenames&keywords=linux

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise