Re: DebConf13 derivatives events

Hi,

Paul Wise wrote (06 Jul 2013 06:15:42 GMT) :
> My proposals for a DebConf13 derivatives panel and BoF were accepted by
> the talks team. BoF will be on 2013-08-12 at 11:30, panel at 17:30.

Congrats!

> If you are coming to DebConf13 and you are involved in a Debian
> derivative, please let me know if you would like to be on the panel.

I'll be at DebConf13. But to be honest, I don't feel like I've much
interesting to say this year, so I won't be on the panel I think.

(Long version: I'll try to focus on AppArmor support this year -- last
time I've asked, no derivative but Tails and Ubuntu were actively
interested, so I'll now try to reach another kind of public.)

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri