Re: Debian derivatives census: SprezzOS: website broken

Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
> Hi Nick,
>
> I just noticed that the SprezzOS website is broken, it returns an empty
> page or a 404 depending on the URL requested. Is the SprezzOS project
> still active or should we mark it as inactive in the derivatives census?

...and we are back! thanks for your patience, everyone :D

--
nick black     http://www.sprezzatech.com -- unix and hpc consulting
to make an apple pie from scratch, you need first invent a universe.