Re: Sysgobex

Am 03.05.2013 01:00, schrieb Aníbal Monsalve Salazar:
https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/community/osor/news/spains-extremadura-starts-switch-40000-government-pcs-open-source

Is the new Linux distribution of the government of Extramadura,
Sysgobex, based on Debian or a derivative of Debian?

I've read a few documents in Spanish and couldn't find on what's based
Sysgobex.
As far as I know it is indeed based on Debian but on the official internet sites they only mention GNU/Linux but I read the news from the Spanish Linux communities and they talk about Debian. Linex was also Debian based, the predecessor in Extremadura.

--
David Dusanic