Re: Debian derivatives census: SprezzOS: zfs-linux: failure to apply patches

Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
> Hi Nick,
>
> zfs-linux 0.6.0.91-SprezzOS1 is not able to be extracted due to failure
> to apply patches:

On it; this was one of my very first packaging efforts, and needs an
overhaul. I can't pull it down without breaking certain cases of our
installer, but will have at least a properly-patched one up by tonight.

Thanks for the heads up! Sorry for the delay in response.

--nick

--
nick black     http://www.sprezzatech.com -- unix and hpc consulting
to make an apple pie from scratch, you need first invent a universe.