Parsix GNU/Linux 4.0 is available now

Hi All,

We are very proud to announce the immediate availability of Parsix
GNU/Linux 4.0 code name Gloria.

Parsix 4.0 is our first release with GNOME 3 desktop environment. This
version synchronizes repository software packages with Debian testing
branch as of November 7, 2012 and uses Linux kernel version 3.2.28.

A lot of effort has been made to make this version as stable and as
pleasant as possible.

For more information and details regarding this version, please visit
the release notes page [1]. To download the ISO images, go to the home
page [2].

Happy Release!
Alan

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes40r0