Debian derivatives census: Lihuen: apt repository server down

Hi Joaquin,

The Lihuen apt repository server[1] appears to be down, for 2 nights
now. I can resolve the hostname fine but cannot connect to the HTTP port
or ping the machine. Is this due to a planned outage?

It would be great if you could bring your census page[1] into sync with
the template[2] and please fill in as many of the fields as you have
data for.

Please direct any questions you have to the derivatives list[3] or IRC
channel[4]. We strongly encourage you to join both of these.

     1. http://repo.lihuen.linti.unlp.edu.ar/
     2. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Lihuen
     3. http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate
     4. http://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/
     5. irc://irc.oftc.net/debian-derivatives

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise