the return of Linex (second act)

Hi,

As Paul Wise guessed in this mail [1], Linex starts to move again!

Right now, we are in an early stage, we are re-thinking a lot of stuff around Linex 2012. In fact, we have to work in a public and automated build system.

Well, I've just suscribed to this list but I hope (as all the Linex team) to be more active in debian-derivatives team the next weeks.

Finally, as Linex 2012 Project Manager, i will be happy to answer any question.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/2012/10/msg00003.html
--
Carlos Parra Camargo
http://twitter.com/c4rlos