Re: Whonix ALPHA 0.4.5 - Anonymous Operating System released

adrelanos left as an exercise for the reader:
> Example: Ubuntu and Tails recently posted a new blog post in their rss.
> Ubuntu is visible as blog post while Tails is only listed on the right side.

tails has no Developer Blogs entry:

	http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Tails

Ubuntu does:

	http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Ubuntu

if you look at the linked Ubuntu post, it comes from their Developer Blog
rss feed, not the news ("Blog" field in census) feed.

I suspect this has made all the difference.

--
nick black     http://www.sprezzatech.com -- unix and hpc consulting
to make an apple pie from scratch, you need first invent a universe.