choose your desktop, desktopchoice

Hi,

I am adrelanos, Whonix is my project. [1] It's still based on Ubuntu, I
am in process switching to Debian.

Due to the nature of the project, virtual machine images, will be
distributed.

When the user downloads the vm image, a desktop environment must be
already installed. Now I have to decide which desktop environment to
choose. But I don't want to be a dictator, I don't care which de one
prefers.

Is there something like browserchoice [2] [3], but for the desktop
environment? I'd prefer to distribute a minimal image and let the user
choose in a nice graphical interface, which de to install.

If something like that doesn't exist, what would be a good place to
create a wishlist item?

Cheers,
adrelanos

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/whonix/wiki/Home/