Re: Debian derivatives census: SprezzOS: please don't name links

Paul Wise left as an exercise for the reader:
> The census scripts currently don't understand wiki syntax so we would
> prefer if you don't name any links that are used by the scripts. At this
> stage that is the distrowatch, blog and homepage links and the status. I
> guess that you didn't see that I had reverted your blog link changes?

That's unfortunate. In what project are the scripts? I'd rather fix this
than link to SprezzOS resources with big ugly abstraction-violating URIs.
If the scripts are meant by design not to understand wiki syntax, a wiki
is probably not the best data store for the scripts :).

If this is somehow unreasonable, feel free to revert the edits with my
apologies.

--nick

--
                                    nick black <nickblack@linux.com>