Re: SolusOS Census Entry

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Ikey Doherty wrote:

> Firstly, please accept my apologies in taking so long to update the Census
> page.

No problem and congrats on the release :)

> Could somebody please check over the entry and let me know if I've done it
> to the correct standard?
> I'll correct if need-be.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/SolusOS

One thing I noticed is that www.solusos.com/about (and other pages)
redirects to solusos.com instead of solusos.com/about.

I have made a few fixes to the page and will now run the census
scripts using that data.

BTW, packages.solusos.com redirects to a page that is 404:

http://solusos.com/repos/

I'd instead suggest allowing packages.solusos.com to be browsable
using the standard apache autoindex, maybe with a HEADER.html for any
sources.list or other docs you want.

I also wonder what the debian and testing dirs here are about?

http://packages.solusos.com/

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise