mentors.d.o

On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 10:24:54PM +0000, Iain Lane wrote:
> In attendance will be myself, Allison Randal and zack. I plan on
> arguing for the increased use of mentors (debexpo) and the medium-term
> deprecation of Ubuntu's equivalent, REVU.

I'll AOL that and, as far as I've seen, people on the Ubuntu side are
interested as well.

> There have been conversations around this before, but I see
> opportunities to build a good mentorship community for Debian and all
> derivatives which is based around mentors.d.n (hopefully
> mentors.d.o?).

On this specific point, have you discussed the matter with DSA yet? I'd
be very useful to know if they have technical objections on "adopting"
the maintenance of the service or not.

Cheers.

PS please Cc:-me if you reply only on -mentors, as I'm not subscribed